Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mommy Comedy...

So last night I saw this very funny cartoon on Pinterest and thought it was so true (at least for me) that I wanted to share...




There is always some truth in comedy, some truth that someone can relate to which makes you laugh outloud even when you're all alone. When I saw this cartoon, I thought that someone must have been living in my brain.  How did they know?  Well, because I believe that us moms have more in common than we think.  We are never alone, our experiences may not be identical, but we all have our own journeys in this beautiful world of motherhood.   
Hope it brings a smile to your face...
Lorin

1 comment:

  1. THat is funny! I saw a funny one on Pinterest... "the house was clean yesterday, sorry you missed it"... LOL

    ReplyDelete