Sunday, July 8, 2012

New Pillows Listed in Our Shop!

Hi friends! I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday.
I'm so excited to announce that I have listed tons of new pillows in our shop!

I made a whole batch of Union Jack Pillows. I absolutely love the texture and impact that my Union Jack Pillows add to any living room or bedroom pillow vignette!

I have 2. One that fits an 18" squared pillow {$20}, and one that fits a 16" squared pillow {$18}


 
made to fit an 18" pillow, $20
made to fit an 18" squared pillow, $20

made to fit an 18" squared pillow, $20

made to fit an 18" squared pillow, $20
made to fit an 18" squared pillow, $20


made to fit a 16" squared pillow, $18
made to fit a 20" squared pillow, $22

I also made some Swiss Army Red Cross Pillows which are perfect for any style~ industrial, modern, shabby chic or farmhouse. It fits perfectly in any pillow vignette or wherever you want to make a statement in your home. Perfect for the Living Room couch or proudly sitting on any bed.

made to fit an 18" squared pillow, $20
made to fit an 18" squared pillow, $20

Finally, I made a couple German grain sack pillow covers. They add the perfect historic and rustic touch to any room in your home! One is slightly faded to give it some vintage charm, the other is not.
~German Grain Sack Pillow Covers~
made to fit an 18" squared pillow




~Stay tuned, hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to list my big batch of chunky wood frames that J and I made!~

Click ~here~ to be directed to our shop, or click any pillow names to be directed to the exact listing

Happy Shopping!

xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment